Silver Fountain Inn | The Best NH Hotel for the Romantic Weekend Getaway You've Been Hoping ForFor your romantic weekend getaway, stay at NH's best hotel and tea parlor!
Looking to have a romantic weekend getaway in New Hampshire? Silver Fountain Inn has you covered!
There are many reasons we’re one of the best places for your dream NH romantic getaway which have been listed below. We can’t wait to see you!
1. We have special packages for your romantic NH getaway!
Romance is our thing! We work very hard to provide excellent options like our $299 Romantic Weekend Special which includes amenities like late checkout and a bouquet of roses! See our romantic getaway packages here!
Sometimes it’s the special touches that make a your NH romantic getaway extra special. At Silver Fountain Inn, you can order many amenities such as flowers to your room, rose petals, cookies and cocoa to your room, wine and champagne. Our rooms are made for your romantic getaway.
Call Us Today to Book Your NH romantic getaway at the Silver Fountain Inn, one of the most beautiful hotels in Dover NH (603) 750-4200
3. Enjoy a new experience together
Join one of our Murder Mystery weekends where you and your spouse can play roles in a live game of clue! This is guaranteed to be a wonderful experience that won’t soon be forgotten.
4. Dover NH is a very romantic town
Not only is Silver Fountain a super romantic hotel, we are set in a historic, beautiful town. There are so many things to do in Dover NH, including theaters, wonderful restaurants, and parks. Wake up in your room for a breakfast in our tea parlor, plan a picnic in Hilton Park, stroll the downtown, then catch dinner and a show in Downtown Dover at night! Additionally, we are right on the NH Seacoast so our hotel is only a short drive to the lovely Portsmouth NH, York ME, Ogunquit ME, and the beaches.
Call Us Today to see why Silver Fountain Inn is the best location for your romantic weekend getaway in NH (603) 750-4200
5. There are many other romantic things to do in the Dover NH area. Here are some ideas:
- Dinner on the water in Portsmouth NH at one of many beautiful restaurants.
- class at Chez Boucher in Hampton NH
- Catch a show at The Players Ring or Seacoast Rep in Dover NH, or check one out at Garrison Players in Dover NH
- Take a wine tasting at LaBelle Winery in Portsmouth NH
- Visit the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine
- Take a ride up to North Conway NH for a day of shopping and fun